Redeemer - The Light is Stuck

Share rare mp3s with forum members. PLZ READ UPDATE!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Why do the Rarity Queens always have to comment when something like this is uploaded?...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Avenger, we make a competition here, and someone needs to win the award of the oper palm, will you volunteer as well? Oh, cmon, the contest needs you :roll:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

BlackStele wrote:Avenger, we make a competition here, and someone needs to win the award of the oper palm, will you volunteer as well? Oh, cmon, the contest needs you :roll:
What's an "oper palm"?
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

Avenger wrote:
BlackStele wrote:Avenger, we make a competition here, and someone needs to win the award of the oper palm, will you volunteer as well? Oh, cmon, the contest needs you :roll:
What's an "oper palm"?
well, replace r with n, let your imagination run wild, and you'll discover it! :lol:
Black signs on my monitor, great bitching and fake words, Avenger is here, the craziest "modest" of all modsss...FTOU!!
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

OHHHHHH SHIIIIIT! HE JUST GOT BURNED!!!

THIS MATCH IS *ON*
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well
BlackStele

Post by BlackStele »

The Knell+Avenger= both burned for ever...(kammenoi to the bone)
daniel

Post by daniel »

Thanks I'd wanted to hear this for quite some time. It wasn't good though, at all, I wouldn't want it even if it was a 10e record, totally boring. And it's obvious to anyone that price is a huge issue in how great some records are deemed, as said if this was super cheap, hardly anyone would care.
Are you the tyrant, who cast them to the sea?
One day you'll be among the dead.
The Knell

Post by The Knell »

Just hearing Magician again, that one stands out on the album. Mid paced double bass thrasher, very cool
now is the madness in hell
we're eat babies flesh
and suck the mothers blood next
we're perverse devils well