Tormentor - Seventh Day.. & Anno Domini reissues

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Ironhead

Post by Ironhead »

Over 30€ a piece at TLP, ouch! Will get them anyways, waiting for response from I Hate... In the end, a lot of effort and time seems to have been put in these.
The Devil is within us all...
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Almost 38€ each, thanks but I'll pass. I'm sure it will be sold-out in no time, so many ''die-hards'' out there with their deep pockets chock full of money, can't compete with them, really.
Good against Evil, Evil sure to win

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
scandinavian-assault

Post by scandinavian-assault »

Well, almost all new LP's nowadays are expensive, so 250 SEK for each TORMENTOR LP is average. They look good on the pics and offer something extra, I'd say it's value for the money counting the quality of the music and overall packaging.
Headbanger, Earthdog, Rivet Head, Hell Rat & Metal Maniac!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

It's a single LP for god's sake, I don't understand why don't they also make a regular edition at a normal price for the people who care mostly about the music. Then they can make another thousand die hard ones where they can charge whatever they want for the rest. I'm sure it won't be such a big loss, there will always be people who will support those things and find an excuse for everything. It's the same people who blindly follow labels like The Crypt with their 50 and 70 euros editions, some of which have really nothing new to offer (see for example Absu's Barathrum LP). The fact that it looks and smells good and a lot of work seems to be behind it doesn't say much to me, since for example Floga's releases are equally, if not better, looking and they cost much less than that.

"It really didn't matter if they liked it or not, i was going to give it to them straight down their throats" -John Stewart
Lama

Post by Lama »

True.

I'm seriously considering buying more cd's instead of vinyl, because prices are really getting ridiculous. For example : I wanted to buy the vinyl reissue of "Mythical And Mystical", but after seeing the price I'm just going to order the cd-version Cruz Del Sur did some time ago.
Kampel Destruction
Dying Victims Prod

Post by Dying Victims Prod »

scandinavian-assault wrote:Well, almost all new LP's nowadays are expensive, so 250 SEK for each TORMENTOR LP is average. They look good on the pics and offer something extra, I'd say it's value for the money counting the quality of the music and overall packaging.
Thats 30€. Postage included or before postage?
And how do you come up with considering 30€ a normal price for a single lp? I refuse to pay more than 15/16€ usually and i get almost everything i want.
where do you usually buy?
www.dyingvictims.com

Thrash Attack zine
Dying Victims Productions
MEXDefenderOfSteel

Post by MEXDefenderOfSteel »

ION BRITTON wrote:It's a single LP for god's sake, I don't understand why don't they also make a regular edition at a normal price for the people who care mostly about the music.
that felt so refreshing John!...I was starting to feel bad for missing out all the die hard stuff coming in the last months, like that 100euro jag panzer boxset HRR put out, jeez someone tell them we have a financial crisis around the world! :?
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

Regardless of whether I have the money or not, I generally avoid buying ridiculously overpriced die-hard editions that have very little to offer to the real die-hard fan who desperately needs everything the band has and can't live without the fancy gimmick a second longer. Har har.

fengisriprider

Post by fengisriprider »

Its a shame that somepeople want to turn their art into a cash grab. You would think that Atilla would simply be happy with the fact that his early music has stood a test of time.
"Without the holy grail, only evil can prevail."
humus

Post by humus »

I doubt it, but will any distro at Keep it true have these?
Pestkrieg

Post by Pestkrieg »

Exactly my hope.
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

ION BRITTON wrote:thanks but I'll pass.
Yep.
scandinavian-assault

Post by scandinavian-assault »

I Hate sold 120 copies in 48 hrs, and I think most of TPL's 120 (?) copies are gone as well, at least "Anno Domini".

Serioulsy, why do some consider 250 sek for outstanding music, 2 booklets, poster and patch is expensive?
Headbanger, Earthdog, Rivet Head, Hell Rat & Metal Maniac!
ION BRITTON

Post by ION BRITTON »

scandinavian-assault wrote:Serioulsy, why do some consider 250 sek for outstanding music, 2 booklets, poster and patch is expensive?
In this logic, "Show no mercy", "Pleasure to kill", "Darkness descends" and tons of other albums that are reissued should cost 500 euros each just for their "outstanding music" and regardless of whether they have "2 booklets and a poster".
Go and support them if you will, it will only make them greedier.

Herkus Monte

Post by Herkus Monte »

Rumour has it there will be a regular version. I hope so, I am not a kid and I definitely do not need posters, let alone pay extra cash for them.
That said, I sort of feel the price for the regular LP will be insane too.