WAYKOOL RECORDS

Trading, selling, want lists, distros, weelin' & dealin'
vxn123

WAYKOOL RECORDS

Post by vxn123 »

He appears as ''immisternobody'' on ebay....I have horrible experience with him he asks refunds with no reasonable excuse...(e.g. ''he doesn't like the record'' and other bullshit.....he threatens with negative feedback...and as soon as he get the money back he gives negatives with horrible description to sellers with 100% positive feedback......

his online shop WAYKOOL RECORDS sells LPs in average conditions...and it takes very long time as soon as you get your purcahse.....all sellers on ebay...BEWARE!!!!! ANS AVOID IMMISTERNOBODY
Cyrcka

Post by Cyrcka »

i had made some business with WAYKOOL RECORDS (not on ebay but through the website), for 3 or 4 times and i don´t have nothing bad to say about the guy, the grading was fair and he had always shipped fast...
Angelheart

Post by Angelheart »

Hmm,it sounds strange to me cause i have sold some stuff to him 3-4 times and i never got any trouble with him.
I only once bought from waycool site and the items were very good.
That's all my experience with him.
vxn123

Post by vxn123 »

the guy is insane....there was big delay..in shipment....and is very bad as a buyer on ebay....no other persons had problems with me in the past....he threatens with negative feedback ...totally not credible in my opinion...
Sgt. Kuntz

Post by Sgt. Kuntz »

Strange. I had two or three very smooth deals with Robert Abbott jr. through his homepage / mailorder shop. Fast shiping, great condition and even one or two singles as a bonus from him. Can't tell about his ebay activities though, but i am very surpriesed to read those things above.
Last edited by Sgt. Kuntz on Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where were you in '79 when the dam began to burst

http://www.musik-sammler.de/sammlung/ptrz80
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

I have known him for about 15 years now.

Buying from his website and Trading has always gone Great.

He has bought a LOT of stuff from me over the years with 99% problem free. Yes the 1% was condition problems, He is VERY picky with what he buys.

He is from OH you know!?!?
Thats almost like being from Greece...
"I am NOT a collector"
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

Bought from his website once, no problems. Only thing that bothered me was him insisting I pay the PayPal fees, so he charged me something like $2.63 extra on top of cost of items and shipping.

Then again, he never bought anything from me.
great_knuthulhu

Post by great_knuthulhu »

I've bought stuff from him a few times and never any trouble that I can remember, quite the opposite. The descriptions have been fair and he has shipped reasonably quickly.
I know I ain't doing much,
doing nothing means a lot to me.
Trigger

Post by Trigger »

glockose wrote:
Meaning he has a strong tan,likes going swimming on summertime and speaks English in a funny accent?
Never trust the Goblin King....
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

Trigger wrote:
glockose wrote:
Meaning he has a strong tan,likes going swimming on summertime and speaks English in a funny accent?
HAHAHA

Yes, Thats it
"I am NOT a collector"
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Khnud wrote:Only thing that bothered me was him insisting I pay the PayPal fees, so he charged me something like $2.63 extra on top of cost of items and shipping.
Tons of distros do this. If nothing is mentioned about it on the site then it is probably not right to charge these fees, but it's not out of the ordinary at all.

All my dealings with him have been smooth, sorry about your misfortune.
From_the_Fjords

Post by From_the_Fjords »

Also I bought records from him (4-5 times). I never had a problem with him. Last time was more than one years ago.
Nebuchadnezzar

Post by Nebuchadnezzar »

glockose wrote:
:shock:

My thoughts exactly. It's easier to deal with an elephant than with an Ohioan (some bad boys add also Texans :lol: ). But Greece? That wasn't a fair comparison at all! 8)
Glockose

Post by Glockose »

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
glockose wrote:
:shock:

My thoughts exactly. It's easier to deal with an elephant than with an Ohioan (some bad boys add also Texans :lol: ). But Greece? That wasn't a fair comparison at all! 8)
Wow. I don't know any Texans in the Record(Metal) world
Well not true Texans
"I am NOT a collector"