Manowar "Hail to England" Question

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
doomedplanet

Manowar "Hail to England" Question

Post by doomedplanet »

I was flipping through the Manowar lps tonight and noticed this "Hail To England" record in the front. It is on Manowar Records 1984 and oddly enough has a catalog # of MFN-19. the Music For Nations lp is '84 and is MFN-19. Does anyone know the story about this "Manowar Records" lp? I don't think I've seen it since I bought it and did the band really put it out?

DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I think I read somewhere that they had to release it privately in the US. Why I'm not sure. I've only seen it a handful of times over here.
The Sentinel

Post by The Sentinel »

That could be a very rare one, never heard of Manowar records. My copy is also released on Music for nations MFN-19
Long Live The Loud !!!
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

doomedplanet

Post by doomedplanet »

hmn, that site says "bootleg". If true it is the nicest one I think I have ever seen.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

I also did some googling and saw it refered to as a bootleg on other sites too. Sounds weird, but on the other hand there doesn't seem to be an official US pressing of this LP :?:
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

The info was uploaded by a guy called Remo, you can also find him in Collectors Ring (Switzerland), he'll probably know more about it :)

Here's his Myspace account, in case that the email address on MP isn't working anymore: http://www.myspace.com/signofevil