Harppia: A ferro e fogo + 7 + bonus

...and all CD issues goes here.
jnfernal

Harppia: A ferro e fogo + 7 + bonus

Post by jnfernal »

I've seen on Mercadolivre (the brazilian Ebay) a strange CD edotion that gathers both "A ferro e fogo" Mlp + "7 (Sete)" Mlp + 3 or 4 bonus tracks...I've never seen this edition before

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... -bomba-_JM

Does somebody have more information?
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

I found on internet also another strange CD edition with the PLATINA mlp + the only Mlp recorded by INOX in 1986 (Inox have some members of PATRLUHA DO ESPACO)....but I couldn't find any other info
mega_lodon

Re: Harppia: A ferro e fogo + 7 + bonus

Post by mega_lodon »

jnfernal wrote:I've seen on Mercadolivre (the brazilian Ebay) a strange CD edotion that gathers both "A ferro e fogo" Mlp + "7 (Sete)" Mlp + 3 or 4 bonus tracks...I've never seen this edition before

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB- ... -bomba-_JM

Does somebody have more information?
I have that CD.
The 2-page insert looks cheap to me. No lyrics, liner notes or any band and label info. Just a comic strip which I don't understand at all.

CD is silver factory pressed and looks fine. On the disc it says Megahard Records + Brazilian address, Fax/Tel numbers, but it also says "Made in USA"... and the year is 1998.

That's all I can help.
I curious about the pressing too. Hopefully someone here can tell us more about the CD.
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Megahard Records is the same who also re-released the impossible-to-find Genocidio "Depression" CD with bonus tracks

Which are the bonus tracks on the Harppia CD ?

I presume that Platina+Inox were on Megahard too, at this point, as they are both labeled as "2 em 1" editions...
mega_lodon

Post by mega_lodon »

Apart from the "A Ferro..." (6 tracks) and "Sete" (7 tracks), the 3 bonus tracks are "Flash", "Fly" and "Rock Utopia" (they sound like some shitty live recordings from a club or something).
jnfernal

Post by jnfernal »

Thanx a lot! I found it on Mercadolivre, I will order it!