Rarest CDs you own?

...and all CD issues goes here.
humus

Post by humus »

Expulsion - Saw one sell for €40 half a year ago.
wom

Post by wom »

good job Ensiferum

1st Magnus and God Macabre are my two top wants now :(

ps get the Internal Decay cd if you havent yet
humus

Post by humus »

I have that God macabre but it has 'for promotional use only' written on the CD. Otherwise exactly the same, even the graphics on the CD, just that small line of text. Didn't even notice it when I bought it. Paid something like 4 euro's so don't care either.
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

thanks everyone

good luck getting the magnus. you're best shot at getting the magnus at an "affordable" price is by connecting with polish traders or using polish auction sites. If 'I was watching my death' were to go on ebay right now I'm sure it would fetch a minimum of 300us dollars. the god macabre, however, should be a lot easier to find.

I don't know how much expulsion goes for, but I bet you'll still be able to get it for a decent price if you have some more patience. My dealer buddies hyped the hell out of it to me in 08, so like an idiot I paid a bunch of money for the first copy I saw. I'm sure I could have gotten it for much cheaper had I not listened to those guys so much. suffices to say I don't consult with them anymore.

:o

===================================================
I have more copies of the septic grave for trade. It's up there with utumno and god macabre as best swedeath eps, imo. im looking for swedeath, polish death, and rare thrash only.

http://www.hostingcup.com/d4zm4i9i17by.html
listen!

I also have an extra bloodstone for trade as well
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

Yeah the God Macabre is not all that rare, I got mine for $15 a couple years ago and the last one I saw on ebay was $22 (I think). What's the going rate on that Septic Grave? I'm guessing it's CD only? Looks interesting, though I have nothing to trade :(
big mouth

Post by big mouth »

Probably EXODUS "a lesson in violence" cd.
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

big mouth wrote:Probably EXODUS "a lesson in violence" cd.
!!

Pictures please!
Ensiferum2k7

Post by Ensiferum2k7 »

perishinflames wrote:Yeah the God Macabre is not all that rare, I got mine for $15 a couple years ago and the last one I saw on ebay was $22 (I think). What's the going rate on that Septic Grave? I'm guessing it's CD only? Looks interesting, though I have nothing to trade :(
God macabre sold for 62 u.s. last week on ebay.com. 22 is a very nice price for it.. I think only about 1,500 copies were printed of it, so it's still kind of rare.

you were right about septic grave, it is cd only. It was released in 1996 by a swedish pop label. I have no clue on how many were printed, but i'm pretty sure it wasn't a lot. If you can find an extra excruciate, epitaph, or similarly rare dm cd, pm me for a trade.

big mouth - I'd pay a bit of money for your exodus, pm me if you're interested :>
wom

Post by wom »

It was sold at 62$ because the same buyer spend a lot more cash in other items of the same seller. And i was going to use buy it now for 100$ damnit.

I havent found my copy (yet) but for sure its cheaper than Excruciate or C.D. / Exanthema split or Bloodstone or Magnus (these will sell for ~ 300$ each at ebay)

Expulsion could sell at ebay for ~150$ most of the times
perishinflames

Post by perishinflames »

I could've sworn an MBR original sold for $22 at a regular auction less than a month ago. Maybe that was a fluke, surely it doesn't come up for sale very often but I don't think it's a very expensive CD (which I don't understand, it's a lot better than most of the stuff that sells for hundreds of $$).
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

oldskoolcollector wrote:
Avenger wrote:I'd say somewhere along the lines of:

Target - Mission Executed

Both on Aaarrg Records.

Although, I haven't really given it a lot of thought…

Could you post a picture of this one???

Never seen one before. I thought it doesn't excist on CD.
I was talking about the bootleg split before it got got produced in huge quantities and became easily obtainable.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Can you scan the matrix area? Is there a typical HOLY MOSES - TARGET matrix bootleg out now? I had it once and if I remember correctly the matrix was something like aaarrg 1 ...
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

sovdat wrote:Can you scan the matrix area? Is there a typical HOLY MOSES - TARGET matrix bootleg out now? I had it once and if I remember correctly the matrix was something like aaarrg 1 ...
I'll check later, perhaps remind me.

But yes, there is a bootleg of the original bootleg now.

Sad...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Ron..... the cheeb

my rare cds

Post by Ron..... the cheeb »

I have fairly common stuff overall, the 3 best titles I can think of are:

Abdullah "Snake Lore" (rage of achilles label)
Sheavy "Blue Sky Mind" (pretty sure it includes all the inserts)
We "In A Field Of Moose" (Norwegian stoner rock, their first release)

Ron..... the cheeb
sovdat

Post by sovdat »

Dutch - US combination ... damn I miss that Impact CD ;)