BAD QUALITY VINYL-REPRESSES

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I can't justify anyone complaining about the sound quality of any pressing of the first Bathory album. It wasn't exactly well produced to begin with, hahaha...
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
nabel

Post by nabel »

I'm ok with transparent Bathory vinyls from Black Mark 5-6 years ago. Ok, they snap, crackle and pop between songs but original Bathory LP's are so ridiculously priced I'll stick to reissues.

Two vinyls I can't listen are "V" (Saint Vitus) and "...And The Dead Shall Rise" (Ripper). It's the hissing, zzzzz, ssssss, or whatever when the drummer hits the symbals, vocals go high etc.
metalmaster

Post by metalmaster »

Avenger wrote:I can't justify anyone complaining about the sound quality of any pressing of the first Bathory album. It wasn't exactly well produced to begin with, hahaha...
well, if the originals sound bad, then just imagine how crappy the new shitty editions sound and look like... I'd rather spend 30 euros in the originals than 20 in crappy reeditions. The original Bathory editions aren't that expensive, perhpas the first album in all its versions is the most expensive one, The rest, not much