EMERALD- DOWNTOWN 1985 MGATON LP

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
msp

Post by msp »

Feel the wrath of Mordred!!!!

Your souls gonna burn in a lake of fire!
Remember kids, only high priced rarities are true...
Witchkiller

Post by Witchkiller »

Krrrrrieeeeeeeegggggggg

Krrrrrieeeeeeeegggggggg

Krrrrrieeeeeeeegggggggg

( Krrrrrieeeeeeeegggggggg = the sound of Lucifer's sharp war armour spikes slashin' innocent Corroseum's members - vivtims bones in order to achive total obliteration)!
All i need is a lady
With more than the average size
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

MassOfKthulu wrote:He feels free to delete or talk back rude shit to people like doomedplanet and glockose OPM that were the backbone of metal all these years
Show me where I've done this.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

mordred wrote:
Avenger wrote:You claim that I wasn’t "given the right to delete posts" well; who gave you guys the right to question my moderating?
Every forum user has the right to question your moderating. You are a forum moderator, not God.
Avenger wrote:I don't need to explain myself to you guys nor have you question anything I do in regards to moderating the forum.
Oh yes you do need to explain yourself when you delete two posts for no valid reason, just because they questioned your moderating. For instance, you could have referred to moderating policies or whatever, instead of being a megalomaniacal twat and deleting opposing comments.
Avenger wrote:If you two would stop trolling the forums questioning every single thing members do here because you have too much time on your hands, your posts would not have been deleted.
That's a fucking insult in your typical style and I don't need to take it from you. I signed up here way before you when the forum was opened and I know several forum members personally, so it's ridiculuous to suggest I'm trolling the forum. And here we have a guy with five times my post count and who probably never went to a metal gig in his life suggesting I got too much time on my hands!
This post is so full of contradictions and double standards that I don't even know where to start... You assume a lot of things without knowing squat. If you had any amount of common sense you would have realized that your posts were deleted with good reason. I don’t need you criticizing my moderating. You claimed that a thread that could have lead to good discussion on the album was ruined, but you were the one that caused it yourself. Instead of proving me wrong by starting conversation on the album, you went totally off topic in some bullshit rant about my role as a moderator and now look where we are? One post answering the original question and 1 1/2 pages of you having an oestrogen fit. I find it hilarious that you would even have the nerve to cry about how I've apparently "insulted" you, yet you've stooped down to simple, go-to, tactics of childish name-calling and questioning my "TrOo-NeSs". I could care less who you know in real life outside of the forum or how many shows you've been to, that's all irrelevant... In conclusion, you are a troll and always have been. Nearly every post you make here is for the sake of bitching only to call somebody out or a “poser” (kind of like you did here). Go crawl back under your bridge and listen to the newest Tales Of Medusa album.
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Black Axe wrote:
mordred wrote:
Avenger wrote:You claim that I wasn’t "given the right to delete posts" well; who gave you guys the right to question my moderating?
Every forum user has the right to question your moderating you arrogant prick. You are a forum moderator, not God.
Actually, the law gives you the right. As far as I know the dictatorship here isn't too strict.

I agree that deleting other people's posts is wrong. If the content of a post would be so bad/inappropriate that you'd feel the need to delete it, it should be discussed with other moderators/adminstrator and the user should be banned for it. Otherwise moving is a better idea.
Yes, you are correct. We aren't strict here unless something is not posted in the proper place. The reason for this is to have the forum act as an archive of information so that when somebody goes back to search for something, they are able to find it as easily as possible. Other then that, you are free to run wild posting your opinion about anything topic related.

I also agree that deleting is wrong under most circumstances, however, granted that this is a Metal discussion forum (especially while posting in the "Metal Conquest" area) and mordred took it upon himself to ignore that and complain about moderation, it was valid.

Also, moving the thread would not have made any difference in this case because he would have still accused me of deleting his precious post when the thread was moved for discussion of it's content, to another section that he doesn't have access to.
mordred

Post by mordred »

Avenger wrote:In conclusion, you are a troll and always have been. Nearly every post you make here is for the sake of bitching ...
OK, since you have so cleverly exposed my true nature I might as well come clean. I am a troll. Since my day of registration I have had no other intention with this forum besides annoying the hell out of people and trying to make the forum as unpleasant as possible. Unfortunately I have sort of bitten my own tail since I have taken the very untrollish habit of socializing with other forum members by boozing, record hunting and listening to metal together with them, thus exposing my identity.

Now I can't ever leave my bridge again because so many forum users know my name and what I look like and naturally they all want to kill me for ruining their forum experience with my trolling and my constantly questioning their trueness, calling them "posers" and whatnot that everybody knows I do all the time. Hell, DaN even sent me a text message this morning to inform me he would have no other choice than to give me a relentless beating should I ever again set foot within Stockholm county. He has simply had it with me trolling his forum.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

This reminds me of how many (most?) other forums have a rule against bitching about moderator decisions - not to "deify" the moderators but to avoid endless shitstorms like this. Every single moderating may not be done exactly like I would have done it, but so far I have no major complaints. Would I have deleted those 2 posts? No, but I don't think an important piece of human intellect have been lost forever either, so that discussion ends here.

About starting new threads about specific album-questions v/s posting them in the "need info.."-thread, I haven't really discussed this with the mods, so my bad there I guess. For the moment I'd say it's OK if the poster feels it's very important/urgent and an interesting enough subject for a thread of its own.