EMERALD- DOWNTOWN 1985 MGATON LP

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
vasilis2112

EMERALD- DOWNTOWN 1985 MGATON LP

Post by vasilis2112 »

Hello my friends!

I have a question!
There are 2 pressings of that LP, 1 with black and 1 with red cover!!
What is the difference?
Is any of them a bootleg?
Which is more rare?

Best wishes!
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

gia su re vasilaki
yes there are
no difference just the cover,i used to have both
neither is a bootleg
the red is rarer according to the band

best wishes back!
I am so true my mp3 player's screen has slight ringwear
vasilis2112

Post by vasilis2112 »

thanks re arxonta!
Khnud

Post by Khnud »

I'm looking for this. If anyone has the LP for sale, drop me a PM!
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

Hi, next time please use this thread for single album inquiries:

http://www.thecorroseum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=183

Thanks. /Mod
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

Avenger seriously
fuck off
WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DELETE OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS ???
you are the black sheep of the forum and you annoy most of us
mordred

Post by mordred »

This is a little much to stomach.
Chroming Rose “Pressure” LP found! :D
wom

Post by wom »

MassOfKthulu wrote: WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DELETE OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS ???
The note under his avatar that reads "Moderator".
mordred

Post by mordred »

wom wrote:
MassOfKthulu wrote: WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DELETE OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS ???
The note under his avatar that reads "Moderator".
That note also gives him responsibility. A responsible moderator does not simply delete posts that question his way of moderating. An arrogant ass does that.
MassOfKthulu

Post by MassOfKthulu »

this guy is a sad 23 year old that is full of himself.A total DSL metaller by excellence.
he has a dsl connection.ergo he has a valid opinion on which of all us guys 10-20 years older than him that were listening to metal when he was learning how to write (or rather it seems,to type) can or cannot say something.and when it doesn't suit him,he deletes it.He feels free to delete or talk back rude shit to people like doomedplanet and glockose OPM that were the backbone of metal all these years,and he ends all his sentences with a fullstop,so we know we have to rezpekt hiz authoritah.
In any case i have Omen playing tomorrow night and Candlemass coming on soon and cant be too bothered about all this,let him type a shitload of nonsense back as he does,he has the time to.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

Please, don't disrespect a classic such as this album with such crap! :evil:
mordred

Post by mordred »

Black Axe wrote:Please, don't disrespect a classic such as this album with such crap! :evil:
In my view, if anyone disrespected the classic album it was the guy who adviced against starting a thread about it and instead pointed towards an anonymous and generic thread.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I made a simple post to guide a member to follow the rules.

We don't need 300 individual threads for one simple pressing question where it takes two posts maximum to answer. It creates unnecessary clutter.

I don't need to explain myself to you guys nor have you question anything I do in regards to moderating the forum.

If you two would stop trolling the forums questioning every single thing members do here because you have too much time on your hands, your posts would not have been deleted.

You claim that I wasn’t "given the right to delete posts" well; who gave you guys the right to question my moderating?

Quit being hypocrites.

Lastly, I could care less if you like me or not. That's irrelevant in regards to the tasks that are expacted of me.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."
mordred

Post by mordred »

Avenger wrote:You claim that I wasn’t "given the right to delete posts" well; who gave you guys the right to question my moderating?
Every forum user has the right to question your moderating. You are a forum moderator, not God.
Avenger wrote:I don't need to explain myself to you guys nor have you question anything I do in regards to moderating the forum.
Oh yes you do need to explain yourself when you delete two posts for no valid reason, just because they questioned your moderating. For instance, you could have referred to moderating policies or whatever, instead of being a megalomaniacal twat and deleting opposing comments.
Avenger wrote:If you two would stop trolling the forums questioning every single thing members do here because you have too much time on your hands, your posts would not have been deleted.
That's a fucking insult in your typical style and I don't need to take it from you. I signed up here way before you when the forum was opened and I know several forum members personally, so it's ridiculuous to suggest I'm trolling the forum. And here we have a guy with five times my post count and who probably never went to a metal gig in his life suggesting I got too much time on my hands!
Last edited by mordred on Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Black Axe

Post by Black Axe »

mordred wrote:
Avenger wrote:You claim that I wasn’t "given the right to delete posts" well; who gave you guys the right to question my moderating?
Every forum user has the right to question your moderating you arrogant prick. You are a forum moderator, not God.
Actually, the law gives you the right. As far as I know the dictatorship here isn't too strict.

I agree that deleting other people's posts is wrong. If the content of a post would be so bad/inappropriate that you'd feel the need to delete it, it should be discussed with other moderators/adminstrator and the user should be banned for it. Otherwise moving is a better idea.