Six Point Six - fallen angel matrix NO.?

...and all CD issues goes here.
Nicko McBuff

Six Point Six - fallen angel matrix NO.?

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Hey all. Recently I purchased a sealed Aurophon brainstorm series Six point Six - fallen angel CD. I'm just wondering whether or not its legit now because the matrix number is a bit different from the High Tension A B S one I have.

"CD-CS AU 31712" where as the High Tension one has "LORDISC AU 031704 1"
Last edited by Nicko McBuff on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nicko McBuff

Post by Nicko McBuff »

Its also got a couple of fuzzskips? at the start of the first track.
Avenger

Post by Avenger »

I don't know about the "fuzzskips" as my copy plays fine. I have nearly the entire Aurophon Brainstorm Series, (at least the ones that are first CD pressings of certain albums) and have noticed the same difference in Matrix Numbers as well. Unless this is a recent bootleg with an identical Matrix Number (which unfortunately seems to be happening now) I would say that your copy is legit, however, the only way to know for sure is if you could post a high-res scan of the disc so that I could look for tiny differences and imperfections. Just to clarify, this series was manufactured in two different counties, some in West Germany and some in France. The CD's manufactured in Germany have the "CD-CS AU" Matrix prefix and the ones manufactured in France have the "LORDISC AU" Matrix prefix.

Get back to me with those scans.
bigfootkit wrote:"Your Steel Is Not True"
stormspell wrote:"I hate all my releases. I only listen to Korn and Limp Bizkit, don't you know..."