Wall-mounting LPs

All vinyl-specific issues goes in this here subforum.
Bane

Wall-mounting LPs

Post by Bane »

Hey guys,

Do any of you know an effortless way of mounting LPs onto walls? I have seen dust covers fixed together in such a way as they form a column that holds 7/8 LPs - I have seen these mainly at stalls. Does anyone know off hand where I could acquire them?

I like the idea of displaying some of my LPs on my sitting room wall, but I want to be able to play the records too!!
humus

Post by humus »

www.protected.de

Bought some there about five years ago, still have it hanging above my desk. 10 LP's and 10 singles, kinda like Neal Tanaka's room on the metalucifer releases.
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

Protected.de also has nice frames for mounting records, but they are expensive !
nightsblood

Post by nightsblood »

some craft stores have LP frames that are relatively cheap. I've never used any but I've thought about getting some.
"I'm sorry Sam, we had real chemistry. But like a monkey on the sun, our love was too hot to live"
-Becky
Bane

Post by Bane »

humus wrote:www.protected.de

Bought some there about five years ago, still have it hanging above my desk. 10 LP's and 10 singles, kinda like Neal Tanaka's room on the metalucifer releases.
Thank you!! That is exactly what I'm looking for. Now all I have to do is learn some German so I can order the damn things :lol: