DETEST RECORDS - News section ... (24 March 2011)

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Detest Records

Post by Detest Records »

ATARAXY Curse of the requiem mass 12" MLp is now available!!! This 12" features 28 minutes of genuine Metal of Death.

This 12" MLp is limited to 600 copies (400 copies on black wax / 100 copies on blue wax) and is a co-release with Me Saco Un Ojo Records. Check some trax from this MLp on the band's myspace (http://www.myspace.com/atrociousataraxy and enjoy their awesome vision of what death metal is ... Each copy is 12,00 EUR.

Now available for pre-order (ships 8 - 11 August): BOMBS OF HADES - Into the infernal pit of fire 7" Ep!!!

Some details:

- 3 new crushing studio trax + a CARNAGE cover
- 600 copies (450 on black wax / 150 on white wax)
- White wax version only available from me, except for the Japanese version
- Japanese press to be available from Record Boy (white wax, cover color differs and OBI strip)

You can now pre-order your copy by email. The regular version is 5,5 EUR while the white one is 6,00 EUR, excluding shipping.

NECROWRETCH 12" MLp is moving fast. I still have some band's shirts left so that I dare to remind you the MLp + shirt 15,00 EUR deal.

Talking about NECROWRETCH, I am happy to announce you that the band has just allowed me to release 100 copies of a tape featuring its demo's.

Both of them are no longer available so that this compilation tape will help you to discover the roots of one of the most promising French Death Metal band! This tape should be ready within a month or two. The band insists that it is the last time those earlier recordings will be made available.

STENCH OF DECAY 7" is now back in stock. Same goes for KRYPTS 7".

A second pressing of BONE SICKNESS 7" will occur soon.

The second issue of Compilation of Death zine is about to be unleashed! In that respect, I'm happy to announce you that I will be the only distributor in Europe. I will get 100 copies and will accept pre-orders in a couple days. This zine will not be cheap but but a 230 pages zine is not exactly cheap to print.

I've just added the following items to the distro:

- INTERMENT Where death will increase 12" (released by Necroharmonic)
- INVIDIOUS 12" MLp
- GRAVEYARD 12" MLp
- CRUCIAMENTUM Convocation of crawling chaos MCd and 12"
- FUNERAL Forgotten abominations MCd and 12"
- AS SERENITY FADES triple gatefold 2 Lp's set, black and color version
- ANTROPOMORPHIA triple gatefold 2 Lp's set, black and color version
- GOREPHILIA In death tape, back in stock!
- UNDERGANG Haevntorst flexi 7"
- PUTRIFACT Reh. 21 July 1990 7"
- MALFEITOR Demo 1987 7"
- HATRED Drowning in afterbirth demo 1986 7"
- ROTTEN EVISCERATION Raped and headless demo tape
- GRAVEYARD / NECRO split tape
- MORBID EXECUTION / SEPULCRAL split tape
- AGONIA PRE-MORTEM Demo 2010 tape