IN SOLITUDE

New bands, new releases, new metallic events, reissues, post-millenia-Metal in general...
Rock Beast

IN SOLITUDE

Post by Rock Beast »

Check out my Occult Heavy Metal band, with the sound somewhere between Aria & Mercyful Fate (I would say). Listen and post a comment !!
There will be a seven inch out soon on Iron Fist productions.

www.myspace.com/insolitudeheavymetal :evil:
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

Another great new Swedish band! The holy trinity of HELVETETS PORT, PORTRAIT and ENFORCER is now a foursome 8)
Check out that live clip on their MySpace page - IN SOLITUDE = an excellent live band to be reckoned with.
tbieri

Re: IN SOLITUDE

Post by tbieri »

DoomofDenim wrote:Check out my Occult Heavy Metal band, with the sound somewhere between Aria & Mercyful Fate (I would say). Listen and post a comment !!

I don't wanna make you sick, but do you now that there is already a group from Portugal with the name IN SOLITUDE ?

They play melodic Heavy Metal and this on high level ! Not too far from what you are doing !!!
Check it out here : http://insolitude.com.sapo.pt/media.htm
or on Metal Archives !

Just wanna inform you, i think it's better to know it as soon as possible for taking eventual mesures.
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

tbieri wrote:
DoomofDenim wrote:Check out my Occult Heavy Metal band, with the sound somewhere between Aria & Mercyful Fate (I would say). Listen and post a comment !!

I don't wanna make you sick, but do you now that there is already a group from Portugal with the name IN SOLITUDE ?

They play melodic Heavy Metal and this on high level ! Not too far from what you are doing !!!
or on Metal Archives !

Just wanna inform you, i think it's better to know it as soon as possible for taking eventual mesures.
Yeah, it'd be good to change the moniquer and come out with sth original. Perhaps we should have a little brainstorming here at Corroseum, if you don't mind. I'll come back with sth useful after I thofoughly listen to your clips. Still, it is just an idea.
I am ... the One you warned me of
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

Noisenik wrote:
Yeah, it'd be good to change the moniquer and come out with sth original. Perhaps we should have a little brainstorming here at Corroseum, if you don't mind. I'll come back with sth useful after I thofoughly listen to your clips. Still, it is just an idea.
I was lookin at the cover of HIDDEN DANGER and hearing the songs on the www.myspace.com/insolitudeheavymetal and i thought something with Monk would be not bad. So what about ;
:idea: LORD MONK :idea:
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

tbieri wrote:
Noisenik wrote:
I was lookin at the cover of HIDDEN DANGER and hearing the songs on the www.myspace.com/insolitudeheavymetal and i thought something with Monk would be not bad. So what about ;
:idea: LORD MONK :idea:
If we continue to dig further in the monasterial direction, I'd say Obsidian Monk sounds better. In order to embrace some mystique. Why obsidian? Well, it's brainstorming, isn't it.
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

tbieri wrote:

or on Metal Archives !

Yeas we know that an we dont care about them. We have talked to them and everything is okey.
DaN
Administructor

Post by DaN »

IN MONK?

:lol: I kill me.
tbieri

Post by tbieri »

It seems that the problem is solved, but i have a really great idea !
Simple and even better than IN SOLITUDE :

INTO SOLITUDE
Noisenik

Post by Noisenik »

DaN wrote:IN MONK?

:lol: I kill me.
:) :) brutally psychotic bandname - worth considering. maybe more suitable for some drone/doom/industrial stuff.
Mr Nuke

Post by Mr Nuke »

I liked the stuff on your myspace page. Very classical stuff yet done the right way and no weak parts in the songs IMO. Only the IRON MAIDEN cover is my cup of tea. It's not badly done, but well, maybe heard too much, eh eh!
Gott ist tot.
Rock Beast

Post by Rock Beast »

Mr Nuke wrote:I liked the stuff on your myspace page. Very classical stuff yet done the right way and no weak parts in the songs IMO. Only the IRON MAIDEN cover is my cup of tea. It's not badly done, but well, maybe heard too much, eh eh!

Yeah the Iron Maiden cover is quite boring and it was about a year ago we played it and I think Iron Maiden covers är quite boring in general. Everybody have covered them. Look out for some Bleak House or Mercyful Fate in the future !!